Terms and Conditions
- If you are not entirely satisfied with our services we agree to refund you in accordance with our client charter, terms and conditions and code of conduct of our membership of The Law Society Of England & Wales.
- If you need any assistance with a payment you have made please contact us for further information. If a payment has been made in error, please contact us.
If you would like to make a payment click here
- How we protect you information: Your payment is made via the servers of our paymnet processing company WorldPay. We use industry standard technology to encrypt your details as they pass over the internet and to enable your browser to confirm that it's really our site that you're using.
- On any page where you are entering personal details, you will see the closed padlock icon that tells you the page is protected. If you are using a very old or unsupported browser, you will not be able to connect to these secure pages. In that case, please upgrade to a supported browser (eg; a modern version of IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Firefox).
- Padlock positions:
- IE - Left of the refresh icon in the address bar
- Opera - Far right in the address bar
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox - Left of the page URL in the address bar
- If you share your PC or use a facility in a public place - Make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details and close the browser window and, if applicable, log off when you have finished.
This website complies to all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
The cookies in use to deliver Google Analytics service are described in the table below.
|Google Analytics||These cookies are used to store information, such as what time your current visit occurred, whether you have been to the site before, and what site referred you to the web page.
These cookies contain no personally identifiable information but they will use your computer’s IP address to know from where in the world you are accessing the Internet.
Google stores the information collected by these cookies on servers in the United States. Google may transfer this information to third-parties where required to do so by law, or where such third-parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
For more information on the usage of cookies by Google Analytics please see the Google website. A link to the privacy advice for this product is provided below for your convenience.
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website.
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
You will normally sign a contract at our Bath offices. However, if you are a client with whom we have made a contract by electronic means, you may be entitled to use an EU online dispute resolution service to assist with any contractual dispute you may have with us. Should you wish to do so that service can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr . Our email address for this purpose is firstname.lastname@example.org.